Clinical Case Submission
The rules for clinical case preparation:
• The last day of Clinical Case submission is June 14, 2022. Clinical Cases received after the deadline will not be considered.
• Clinical Cases can be uploaded only in your personal account. To access your personal account, please register and pay for participation.
• Early registration fee can be paid before July 14, 2022.
• All Clinical Cases must be submitted in English using UK English spelling.
• Clinical Cases must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to October 12, 2022.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only Clinical Cases of authors who have paid their registration fees may be approved by Congress committee be scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
• The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 5 Clinical Cases.
• Submission of an Clinical Cases acknowledges your acceptance for the Case to be published in the official meeting publications.
• The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the Clinical Case and agree to its submission, before submitting the Clinical Case.
• The presenting author should choose the topic of the Clinical Case as one of the following:
Emergency and Acute Care Medicine, Cardiovascular diseases, Respiratory Diseases, Gastrointestinal and Liver Diseases, Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases, Rheumatologic Diseases, Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases, Infectious Diseases (including COVID-19), Cerebrovascular and Neurologic Diseases, Oncologic and Hematologic Diseases, Preventive Medicine, Organization of Health Care or Other.
• Clinical Cases may be submitted for oral, e-poster or poster presentation. The Congress Committee will make the final decision as to whether the Case will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
• The Congress Committee reserves the right to revise the Clinical Cases for correction and to reject the Cases which are not meeting the requirements.
• Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection on 01 July, 2022 by email.
Guidelines for clinical case submission
• Please provide the presenting author’s and co-authors’ contact details:
– full family and first name(s)
– contact e-mail address
– affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, country
• Preferred presentation type: oral presentation, e-poster or poster presentation
• Abstract Type – Research/Scientific Abstract or Case Report
• Abstract topic – select the abstract topic per the list of topics.
• Abstract title – must be limited to 30 words and had no abbreviations.
• Abstract structure – abstracts should contain the following sections:
– Background and objective(s)
• The abstract text should not exceed 2500 symbols (including blank characters).
• The text should not contain tables, graphs or pictures.
• Spelling Guidelines: Genus and species names should be written in full on first mention and then abbreviated on subsequent mention.
• Use only generic names of medications. The text must be balanced and contain no commercial promotional content.
• Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. You may log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
• You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract. Please contact us if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted.