|Category||Early registration (due before July 14, 2022)||Registration (due from July 15 to October 9, 2022)||Registration at the Congress (due on October 12-14, 2022)|
|International healthcare professionals||580 USD||750 USD||870 USD|
|International students*||330 USD||430 USD||495 USD|
|Russian healthcare professionals||25 000 RUR||30 000 RUR||35 000 RUR|
|Russian students and medical residents**||13 000 RUR||16 000 RUR||19 000 RUR|
Registration fee payable by the Congress participants:
• Participation in scientific sessions of the Congress
• Printed materials of the Congress
• Coffee breaks
• Entry to the exhibition
For registering a group of 10 people or more, please contact our manager by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fee should be paid in USD by any of the following methods:
1. Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners)
2. Wire transfer
Banking charges are paid separately (in addition to the registration fee).
Participation cancellation/registration fee refund:
Registration fee shall be refunded according to the following conditions:
1. If any participant refuses to participate 95 days before the event or earlier, the organizer will refund 100 % excluding banking charges.
2. If any participant refuses to participate 60 days before the event, the organizer will refund the amount paid excluding USD 55
3. If any participant refuses to participate 59-31 days before the event, the organizer will refund the amount paid excluding USD 90.
4. If any participant refuses to participate less than 30 days before the event, no registration fee will be refunded.
5. All refusals and changes should be sent in writing to email@example.com.
Should you have any questions or require any advice on registration, please feel free to contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org*International students: Participating students should provide an official letter from the head of their educational institution to confirm their status.
**Students and medical residents: Participating students and/or medical residents should provide an official letter from the head of their educational institution to confirm their status.
***Attendants: Persons other than healthcare professionals (interpreters, secretaries, assistants). Attendants should pay an exhibition entry fee only.